for forest pine apartments
in Franklin, Virginia
You'll find all of the information and forms you need to apply to be a resident of Forest Pine right here in one place.
Certain criteria must be met before potential residents will have their applications approved. Here are some highlights:
- Income must be a minimum of 3 times the rental amount
- Proof of income is required
- Applicant must have been on current job for a minimum of 6 months
- Credit report must be in good standing
- Prior rental history must be provided and will be verified
- Occupancy standards must be adhered to
- Rent includes water, sewer, and garbage in all sections
- Application Fee is $35.00 per adult paid by money order
- A $200. minimum & $400. maximum Security Deposit is required for all apartments paid by money order or certified/cashier's check
- First month/prorated rent paid by money order or certified/cashier's check
- NO CASH accepted in this office
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please print out the
document and familiarize
yourself with all of the
Print out the application and fill it out completely. Each applicant must sign the form. Please include a copy of the following with your application:
- a photocopy of your valid drivers license
- proof of income
- application fee of $35 per person in the form of a money order
Credit Report Permission
Each adult who will live in the apartment home must sign this form to give us permission to check their credit history, landlord references, income and assets, and criminal history.
Mandatory Renter's Insurance
Forest Pine has a mandatory renter's insurance policy. Please print out this form, sign it, and submit it with your application to acknowledge receipt of the policy.
Please read our rental policy which covers occupancy limits, fair housing policies, and other important information.